Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Edu Carnival ; Kepala Batas

as planned, went to Kepala Batas for this carnival thingy. wasnt that bad.. turned into a brat for today. go against the school rule. NO HANDPHONE. but i just break it..

the 4muskeeters.


me and asmira before off to the bus

choda, syed, ejean and me <3>
the bus reached around 9am i think. had my breakfast in school. i sleept all the way. conquered two seats. haha.. turned it into like a small lil bed.. eventho its very uncomfortable but im trying to sleep.
reached the hall. what more? vain laa..

walking here and there. asked this and that. survey that one and this one.. what i want is that only a bag or something for me to filled my brochures . thats it ? now what ? not even one.. =)



choda , me and eyka mommy.

ish ish.. i was actually taking pic. but but choda wants to be part of it too. so just let it be.

after a long time surveying. i saw this bunch of guys acting horny. LOL. cut that crap. its time to take a pic with eyka mommy. im her dotter kay !

lovey this pic. =D

spot the yellow sticker. weird kay. =)


the sun. stupid !

zu ; me.

i just wanna take a pic with the speaker. but this two fellas. stood there. ruin this pic !

me & sup.


in da bus.

yeah yeah they were being horny.

reached school around 1pm. had my lunch. eat and eat non stop. !
my table. XD nice nice ? spot someone's pic ?




i know you're still with me <3


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home