Sunday, April 12, 2009

sports day '09

well, i can see that my girls been talking bout this in their blogs. so im just gonna let the pictures do the talking and everything. tired of typing and blabbering in here. ive been chosen to hold the sport house banner thingy. weird. but i felt proud that day. i mean ppl been taking my pic non stop. i feel like a star yesterday.

sofia the one who holds the flag. me the banner and syahril, the shrek. malay version a shek that converts into muslim.



i grabbed this pic from a guy's friendster. dont know who is he tho. just simply grab. haha. spot me ? was so friggin hot. felt as if im gonna faint anytime i want.


the Laksamana Layan group.

three of us were holding the banner for that day.

a closer look. =D

yes this was right after i changed into pj attire.

i painted this kay.

i feel so bad and sorry. i made him cray =( sorry hafiy... dont cry baby... didnt mean to scare you off your ass.

shes my another horny friend. LOL. this is "camos"

this one ? always and forever horny bitch. joey2.

me and yolande. =)

something happened to me before everything end. my leg went cramped. ! when i was walking with him. suddenly i sat down on the field and not walking. i can see that hes worried bout me. ngee !

friggin hot sun. that i simply took a candid of him. yeah crap alot.






tell me you love me <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home