Friday, April 3, 2009

=)

oh today auntie brought me to queens right after school. yes, for what ? to release hassless. studies and activites. its just so hectic. ! im not gonna talk much. let the pics do the talking today. im tired of everything. things weren't the right one today. i feel sorry.

me & joanne

me & jason

bumped into her. =)

look at the bro & sis. =DD


was busy walking. window shopping..



me & my aunt. thanks to her for bringing me out. to breathe in some "fresh" air.




sorry. =(

2 Comments:

Blogger Helmiyani said...

Hi dear Sam... Sorry for everything... :( And thanks a lot to be such a good student to me..
don't forget to study :) don't tension2!!

April 3, 2009 at 4:30 AM  
Blogger ♥samantha♥ said...

pls dont say sorry. im the one should say sorry. millions sorry ! really still want teacher to continue teaching us... nizam actually cried...

April 3, 2009 at 5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home