Sunday, March 29, 2009

lights off

im the supporter of Earth Hour. im helping the earth. reduce global warming =) im glad enough. yesterday, would be a special night to remember. was so friggin with the lights off thingy. been counting every min till it go poof* i mean this is special right ? Gurney was so happening, but too bad no one willingly wanna bring me there =(

shes my niece. im merry that everyone is here. =DD


i wasted sister's lantern candles. LOL. she scolded me for nothing . wth ! but stuffs goes smooth. the only thing i didnt turn off was my handphone. my precious electronic device. =D without it, im nothing. without it, "he" wouldnt get to accompany me thru the whole night.





thank god i found you =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home