Sunday, April 12, 2009

collapse =(

tell me im not going thru a jinx week ? please tell me that. will you ? anyone ? yeah right.

feel so down nowadays, ive been attacked by this virus for the past few weeks. never been cure. reason ? im not taking my medicine according to the regimen. blame me. yesterday night was a disaster. i felt so down. i cant get to see him for like almost two weeks ? kill me puh-leaasee..

he got infected by chicken pox.. =( this is a torture. a bad bad torture. my feelings were like ' locked in the prison' feeling. well me. yesterday night, wasnt feeling good. since morning till the night. went tuition. but i received blank knowledge for that day. things werent good. nothing. =(

never knew i would tumbled. as in collapsed. was a dreadful sickness. yesterday early in the morning around 2.30am i suffered superb high fever. mom rushed me to the hospital.. my whole body was like numb.. i cant feel a thing.. not even my legs. was real quiet during that moment. yeah yeah. whole body was wired up that night. imagine me having lots of wires on my body ? what ud think ? the pain was unpredictable.

blame me for not consulting doc eventho im sick. what a bad omen. a bad year, everything !
when will you ever hold me in your arms ? *sad*




be with me dear. <3

2 Comments:

Blogger Helmiyani said...

hi dear, what happened to u? So, now dah ok ke blom? poor my little cute samantha... hope u'll recover soon...

April 12, 2009 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger ♥samantha♥ said...

high fever laa... ish..

April 13, 2009 at 2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home