Saturday, March 28, 2009

tense. =(

my ol' routine. i felt that im have to bear with every stress im going thru. i need a break. when will SPM comes ? when will all the tense and hectic routine ever wanna end someday ? i find that, this year aint a good year. i felt that, ive changed alot to someone else ? its just not me. i prefer being alone =( kept telling myself that i'll start studying but in the end it never work. got distract by something or someone.

im so lost without you. my every dream and wishes somehow became reality when i found you <3> *dont mind me. im emo in a sudden*

cracking my head on what course should i take up. =( and the most is that, i dont wanna leave someone here. =( i cant imagine me being chosen for national service. that would be an awful experience for me. im not the camp girl type.

*cross fingers* please dont choose me for NS. im dying not to go for it. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home