Friday, March 27, 2009

itsy bitsy

got my results. okay jump to the conclusion , i failed three subs. thats real bad. but i was shocked that i failed my accounts. yes, wth is in my mind now. =( i mean, i went tuition and stuffs. did practise .. and i failed ? maybe its not enough. i need more practices. okay thats it. ! i really need to work hard for my future.

was real tired for this whole bladdy week. were so happening. been having sports two days in a row. and for that, i stinked alot. i dont even dare to smell myself. you can actually imagine that..

sports day brought pros and cons at the same time. but of course it brought more pros than cons. =D i get to spend time with someone. hanging out all the time =) sweet kins.

oh, thanks to Sajiri for giving me the stupidest punishment ive ever heard in my fcuking life. rewrite the summary 25times ? okay. i owe you big time uncle for giving me that punishment. thanks alot. ~ =)

failed my history and physic, therefore lots of correction need to be done. by this week. =( this is tiring. superb. ! on my second thought, was thinking of skipping school next week. but its my SPM year, i cant actually do that. thats like ruining my whole life. my future and my everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home