Monday, May 3, 2010

hubby celebrated birthday with me one day later .
it's like conventional for me to celebrate my birthday on the labour day with love .
watched Echoes Of The Rainbow , verdict ? quite funny & sad from time to time .
before the movie , we went to Dragon-I for lunch .
i know , my tummy was calling for food so darn badly .
but guess what ? i aint like those who were waiting for their turn to go in there and eat .
i did reservation , smart ass me .




we had carrot cake & red bean paste pancake , yumms .

now this is what i call my all time fav food in Dragon-I .
pfft , i missed out the carrot cake picture . my badd .

as you see it , i capture all great pictures with him in Borders .
thousands of thanks to the lightings there .
so it made me knack down a picture so perfectly .
after the movie , off to Azuma for dinner .
yes i was friggin hungry , tummy's calling again .

had my fav donburi chicken teriyaki , but somehow sakae sushi is the best . !

& seriously , this honeydew blended drink is not as recommended tho in Azuma .
it was tasteless , guess it wayy too less of sugar .
& there was no taste of honeydew but more to milk something else .
but however , i enjoyed my day with him .
with some light shopping going on , pity love that he had to carry all those bags .
and thanks love for everything , everything at all . =) i love you .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home