Tuesday, April 20, 2010


since i've stopped working .
i tend to have more time to think . think , think and think .
been thinking alot lately .
i realised i've neglected so many things . left out behind .
i'm no longer close with my mom . aint that sad ?
just because i started working long hours . i rarely see her . not like those schooling days .
but ever since i stopped working , been staying at home all the time .
i realised we've nothing much to talk bout . its like empty in the inside .
but im coping with it , trying to fix everything back before off to college .
college another thing . i'm tensed ? no longer feeling excited ..
things seem to be so bizarre . i dont get it .
i've been wondering if i'm a wimp ? dare not step into the reality world yet .
i'm totally not in the mood of shopping . but i have my very own reason .
yeah , getting my phone by this month . all by myself .
i should really update myself with this advanced technology device .
but well , what a birthday i'm going thru this year . dull . !
no no , it wont be dull . my family reigs .
they're gonna be there for me on my birthday & of course boyfi .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home