Sunday, April 18, 2010

* tadaa *
nerd , not ? pfft , hate specs prefer lenses more than ever .
heard of lenses at the range prices from RM28 to RM 60 ?
it's brandless and it can last till 1year ? well , it's dangerous .
a girl from Penang , she went blind after wearin such lens not more than half a year .
anyone wanna go blind here ? not for me , i still wanna see the world .

re-organize my room again .
got myself storage(s) organizer all the way from Jusco , loves .
everything seems to be so classic , & i love it . !

this is the storage compartment with cover .
lots of pockets here that i get to fit in every of my hair accesories .
nothing of it is left without a compartment to be kept . =)

& this is my storage box . not too big & not too small .

well , this is the hanging door organizer . yeah , the hanging door thing .
but whaat ? i hang it on my cupboard instead . teehee . !
spot some of the pockets there are empty ?
see , i told you . my previous storage can fit lots of stuff .


got this peach pie from Material .
an optical mouse that looks exactly like a mouse .
i mean , the animal mouse . =D
it's uber cute but the price is killing me . !
i havent been saving for this at all , it was that i bought it randomly ?
yeah , percentage of being broke is real high . im vying to see myself craving for money .
& yeah , i quit my job today . it was sad but that lasted only for awhile .
lots of things to do after this 4months plus working with dad .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home