Sunday, May 2, 2010

turned officially 18 on the 30th April 2010 .
like seriously , finally an 18year old teen .
i wouldnt know what consequences or things i'm gonna face sooner or later .
in the afternoon , dad brought me & sis for movie . Ironman 2 .
the verdict of the movie , umm not bad . not so into action movies .


during night , off to Little Shanghai for Golden BBQ Steamboat . loves .
such a coincidence that my relatives are here all the way from KL .
so they celebrated with me , like uber fun . !






well this means , double up the amount of my red packets =D
it was raining that night , we luckily the put on the tent for all of us .
but still , there's small drops of the rain coming in .
later on , cousins went back earlier cause victoria's being cranky .
dad brought us whole family off to Station One , somewhere at Komtar Walk .


Red Bean Passion , i think it's ice blended or something .


i enjoyed my dad & night after all .
had a blast on my 18th birthday with my loved ones .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home