Sunday, May 2, 2010

went MIA like for quite awhile .
i had nothing to blog until right now , my birthday posts . =)
the excitement of being an 18year old girl & steps into college .
it's just so , umm .. fervour & when things turned out to be bustle around .
well , my main reason of blogging right now is to thanks those who gave me presents .
like millions of thanks . =)
joey , she gave me thise skin food mask .
& you know what ? she's the first one to surprise me with present right infront of my house .
drove all the way to my house just to passed me presents .
but sadly , she's not the one who drive all the way here , it's her boy . =P

the 2nd gift was from Mae Yin . thanks alot gf . !
i love it so badly , bloop cosmetics .
anyone had any idea why was i taking picture with lil cupcakes ?

heck , it's not da edible cupcakes you see , it's cosmetics like i mentioned .
lipgloss , sweet temptation lipgloss by bloop cosmetics . =)

& last but not least , a very special gift from best friend =) yolande .
got me this bag with my name on . see ? special right . ?
it's true , eventho we might not have time to hang out together , but one thing thats for sure , our friendship still remains together .


yeah , i love this friggin phone .

cause it's mine right now , officially own it during the outing with him .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home