Friday, June 5, 2009

cleaning all the way =)

its been real long since i visited Prangin Mall . well broke the record yesterday . dad brought sis together with me after our lunch in downtown [ mom wasnt with us . something came up ] entering Prangin gave me such an i-dont-know-where-to-go reaction . so stucked in there . dad was like walking here and there . no pathway to go . =P walked in few computer shops . stuffs were too pricey . as you all know ive been having my shopping spree in genting so im broke . have to be real frugal now =( limit myself in every way .

adore this mouse pad . sis got herself a tom & jerry ones =D

got backed home . started cleaning my messy and untidy room . cousins coming down to Penang tomorrow . i miss them =) cant wait to stick around with them during holidays . it will be memoirs

didnt know that i actually kept tons of those bags . fancy ones . theres actually alot more back there . ample of it =P
theSPILLS : i enjoyed my holiday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home