Sunday, May 17, 2009

Junction teppanYaki

another bid farewell dinner for my cousin, JOCINDA. leaving to KL for JPA scholarship. =( then off to oversea. why is everyone leaving me alone in here ? darrnn darrnn.. bring me along laa.. LOL.. went to Junction Teppan Yaki for dinner. in Tanjung Tokong. somewhere near Fettes Park. okayh cut the crap im not good at giving directions. hahaha !~


Miso Soup. drink more. and you'll be safe. wanna know why ? you wont get infected with breasts cancer. this message are for men too. =D

sis's kappa maki. it doesnt taste so good like in Sakae Sushi.

all of our food. we're big eater...

look at the pro grilling. =) luckily my contact lens didnt go dried off. if not i'll turned into a bladdy blind ass. searching for lens. LOL XD



theSPILLS : love me or hate me ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home