Saturday, May 23, 2009

=(

went to kursus yesterday with cam. both of us were sick. =( bad huh ? having fever too. well, i had high fever yesterday night. been real sick this year. viruses cant stop attacking me. reason ? weak antibody. the kursus was fun time to time. the talk was fun with funny lecturers. i actually got a mistake on my color blind test ? oh god...

been missing those people around me. who had left me few years back. =( grdpa, grdma & ee ee Beth...

This is ee ee Beth. she left us in peace last year. miss her loads. she's da luckiest woman in this world. she has a nice husband , Uncle Peter and 2 children : Kyle & sara. aint that the precious thing she had it with her when she leave this world ? with no regrets at all.
theSPILLS : oh dear, stay with me cure me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home