Friday, May 29, 2009

teacher's day 2009

lots of events going on today. had lots of joyous laughter with him and also my beloved friends =D i guess today the color code for the tees were YELLOW. so striking. ! look at the yellows mostly in Merdeka or PSS tees. well me ? i was wearing PSS tee. imma turning yellow after the sch break =) weird huh ? i applied for librarian post what.



look at the female teachers. being so active in playing handball. =)

me & jismie darrlin. <3

this is khong su wan . but we called him SUP.


the food. [drool all you can]

a pic with pn hazimah. our physic teacher. [cross finger ] hopefully i passed my physic. LOL

my girlfriends. =DD pity us have to sit on the ground and enjoyed our meal. KFC !

yo ; ima ; me ; ch0da

went up with him and off to joey's class. this joey, she had just finished her meal and i bugged her just to get a pic with her =)

me ; choda

asmira ; zunisha ; me . we were actually trying to remind everyone in the class whose going out to queens tomorrow . a gathering just for fun =) the wordings were a lil blur. sorry its my writing and the marker was out of ink =D

me ; yo. we were so Yellow-ish.











theSPILLS : i feel lucky everyday when im with you <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home