Thursday, May 28, 2009

its a Thursday & i actually visited Queens ?

went to Queens with Eyka on a beautiful Thursday morning. which means today =D yeah yeah, we skipped school. what ? ? im not taking EST as my extra sub kayh. so its not necessary for me to go to school right ? i have strong reason with me to keep me safe =) my tummy's calling for food. off to secret recipe to filled up my tummy !

look at my puckish friend. LOL =DD

well me ? trying to control that lil smile in me =)

this was a candid by eyka. i wanted to cut a piece of dory fish for her. and she insisted of not having it. eventhough a piece of it.



after my meal, went to changed . back-to-school attire . cant simply wear those fancy attire to school , if not i'll get caught and jalil will just kick me out with his bare legs .

both of us were trying to "dabbled" ourselves for the sake of the future later . in case we become moms. =D



theSPILLS : i never thought of leaving you spooshy bear <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home