Saturday, April 25, 2009

frustration =(

wth am i doing in here ? ugh.. feel so frustrated. why ?

no.1
he's not gonna celebrate my birthday with me. cause he just recovered from chicken pox =( [ fine fine, excuse can be acceptable ] but still. he's not gonna be with me when im turning 17th ? im feeling real hatred. tell me why ??

no.2
mid year exam's coming soon. and im still fooling around. drop dead at home. not putting my hands on those "lovable" books. especially history, accounts, physics, chemistry & etc. i dont feel like studying yet. oh crap. ! [ sam sam, its your SPM year. wake up and stick ur ass on ur chair and start studying. ! ] i cant. i just cant. its coming real soon. im gonna face it all by myself. . what a year. !

no.3
blame the mood swings. sometimes i feel so uneasy. gosh. ! i need a break.. puh-leaseee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home