Friday, April 24, 2009

Earth Day and Book Day 2009

earth day earth day. ! =D falls on the 22nd April 2009. [ its my first time celebrating this after 17years ] never knew they actually have this day. oh oh, Book Day too.. the next day which is on 24th April 2009.


i did the ribbons for my whole class. 30 of it. it took three hours to finished everything. guess what ? the super glue glued my fringe =( ruined my fringe. had to go for treatment.. oh but its worth it. cause my class won for the percentage of students wearing this green ribbons. all because of me. =DD

during the Book Day, i was asked to go on stage during assembly. oh pls shoot me. ! [wth is the word ] its my first time in SMKBJ that i went up to stage.. was friggin nervous. stage fright filled my up.. im not trying to be overboard kay. =P everything goes well.. was a lil nervous at the first place. but things went smoothly afterwards...going up to the stage aint that bad....i talked bout Twilight. promoting the book.. ngee. !







you took away my heartbeat <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home