Sunday, January 25, 2009

the eve ' 09

yes today, i thought my alarm rang. but it wasnt my alarm *im not blaming you, my dear alarm* it was 7am, still dawn. woke up cause my uncle sneezes, apparently, i can say that its superb loud. eventhough im alrd awake, but im not gonna put my hands on the utensils. im not doing any work *fold up my hands* my job is to eat.

this is why i love reunion lunch, not dinner. we can like chit chat wadever we wants not only that, we admire & appreciate the food cook by all the desperate housewives include grdma.

pfft.! *stomped my leg* im not having any dollface. its just my hair makes it looks like this. *denying it to everyone*
after my lunch, went to Queens wif coussies & aunt. not forgotten with him too. to Queens with the reason ' I NEED more clothes.!'

bought this at Match-U

went to shoepoint to get myself a sandal. & i got this from the cashier. too bad, im not even married yet that i cant give away red packets. if you people can wait for 10years more ?

bought a quarter pants from Moris. ghees.. its pretty comfy! all of the tees were from Brands Outlet. 3 for RM50. yes.! very cheap. extravganza now.





p.s : im couting now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home