Friday, December 26, 2008

2nd day of Christmas

gosh.! before that, coussies outing to market. early in the morning. coussie sis were driving. guess wads this lil boy doing in my mom's car ? LOL. hes hanging on the deskboard. he even tried to sleep on the deskboard. laugh till drop. he tries to act silly all the time. he even tried to be horny with us. yes, its the real horny type. he kisses u on ur lips like in da movie. damn.! hes a great kisser eventho hes only 2years old.

stunt boy !

hes the cutest thing ever. his smile. aww sweet!

later on, my coussie sis dropped me to Queens. cause she have to got back home to fetch her children to Queens for some light shopping. planned to watched Beverly Hills Chi Hua Hua but sadly, fullhouse..! damnn... phew! luckily Bedtime Stories is still available. LOL. watched it with him. okay, i can see that he enjoyed that movie alot. cause he laugh as if this world belongs to him, ONLY him not even wanna share it out with me.

met up with my coussie and the others, off to food court makan. but before that, he brought me to Chopper Board makan. lalalass. oh i almost forgot something, wad a coincidence that me n him were wearing black n white yesterday. LOL. but in this picha he took it off his white shirt.

we were in Jusco playing this Photo Hunt Y2K we tried to break the others record. surprisingly, we did ! replace the one in the 3rd place. hahaha. spot our names ? ugly writing kan ... is his not mine.
in Queens for more than 7hours. my legs hurt alot. ! [i dont care Terry, u have to carry me] i shop alot tho. clothes and shoes [love the white ballad shoe] time to go home. LOL

these were my niece & nephews outside of Queens. trying to form a model post but too bad nothing's working out.




tiringDAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home