Saturday, January 3, 2009

hello school

I can say that today im totally hapless. seriously. i almost got hit by a 4wheels drive car. damn.! stupid uncle. hes old enuf to drive this kind of car. i was crossing the road & this car was on his queue to get out from the junction. everyone saw me crossing & guess wad he did ? he still keep on driving. uh-huh,purposely! even my wasit can touched the bumper. LOL im lucky that im still alive today. mom got so mad that she got down from the car & showed middle finger. [thumbs up] feeling so ill-omened today. grrrh. okay, lets not talk bout this anymore. school's starting. everyone's getting ready for school while me ? gettting ready for the "battle". have to join the forces, this time no play play! eventho school havent even started yet, i can feel the pressure that im gonna carry with me till SPM. [shyt.!] much burden now. its my year to predict my future. i dont even know which course to study. people kept telling me that engineering have bigger scope than accountings. LOL. well, nowadays we cant go for something that we dream or we want it. economies getting bad. I must choose the one who ensure my life, my money. *ngee* theres no fullstop in our lives unless we die. *okay i shud stop now, ive been blabbering* till now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home