Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mini HP

yesterday nite, my coussie from SP came over for the sake of reformatting my comp. very kind right ? yes, reformat everything for me for : FREE! [open your bug eyes & read the word, its FREE] he have to like buy me a new memory plate thing. which cost him more than RM300+ i tell you, he actually promise to give me Rm300 cash for shopping [im drooling for it] million thanks, kor kor ! next thing is, he bought a mini laptop. adorable.! its so handy that i can actually fit 3 of the mini laptops in my big biggy handbag. or maybe more than 3 ? LOL. im dreamy.!


its a Mini HP. he bought it for RM1k ++ there are different types of colours. i so want it. been bugging dad the whole nite. keep on persuading him. making him to got lured with this mini laptop
result : no expression, not even a smile. wad he said wad "sam, get me 5As for SPM then i'll grant any of your wishes" [i started to form bug eyes now] isit real ? any wish ? uh-huh. i expected him to repeat & yes, he did ! at least 5As. im gonna do it & make it real.
myWISH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home