Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Resolution

New Year's Resolution
  • i have to study smart not hard.
  • i have to be categorized as SPM candidate alrd. no more denying.
  • need consistent practise in every subjects.
  • need not get sick always [was thinking of a way to slim down]
  • develope confident in myself.
  • i need to make myself a study list. [damn.!]
  • i have to target my goal. which course to study
  • learn how to drive. [ngee.!]
  • have to make my budget now [ been extravanganza during holidays]
  • clean my room if needed
  • not much outing & stuffs. [saddening]
  • self improvement books will help alot. [ LOL ]
  • no more entertainment. [ not that much ]
  • stop texting that much. [ grrh. i hope i can handle it ]
  • computer ? online ? need to cut down the daily uses.

yes, i have to change now. today which is the 1st of January 2009. let bygones be bygones. we have to move on, people.! this is the year where all of my formmates will be going thru stress & stuffs. count me in. im gonna join these forces. haha! okay, wadever.! lets just say "Hello" to 2009 & "GoodBye" to 2008

cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home