Saturday, May 22, 2010

light shopping


Headed to Queens for movie and some light shopping with cousin .
yea , he drove me there . well , i dont have the guts to drive YET .
Nightmare On Elm Street is scary , horror movie . not bout ghost but nightmares .
another serial killer and kills people in their dreams .
it's just real dark red bloody situation all the time .
scared the shit out of me , dare not scream but keep myself real low under my handbag .
i was lucky that i brought a tote bag with me yesterday . i feel safe behind my tote bag .


got the purse from Padini , love . and the price was reasonable .
broadband ? college's wifi went bad where it's limited .
so gotta get myself the digi campus broadband at a very satisfying price .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home