Tuesday, December 22, 2009

its a long holidays , & families are meant to be with each other =)
all of my relatives gather together for few days to celebrate granny's bday & grdpa's prayers .
somehow , it was a success .
even my little boyfriend is back here to celebrate with all of us .
you'll know who is he later on . =DD
all of us were being so extravaganza , i should say especially me ? hahaa .
been spending alot lately . =)
went Canton-i for lunch , yummy !



the congee were uber delicious ! im loving it to the max ...
but the price was helluva like for real .
at night , granny's bday buffet . =)
its was my first time wearing like this , hahaa .
i feel as if im pregnant . darn !

me & jessica , my hot sexy coussie .

this is one little brat i have , my sis =)

mommy wearing a dress , finally !!

well , the next day everyone's going back home . =(
im missing all the laughter & jokes .
there here you go , my little boyfriend . name Jayson .

well , took this pic with him before i w ent to work .
yeah work , im tired of it actually .
eventho i feel exuberantly all the time but sometimes i miss my friends alot tho .
especially my best friend ... =D
alright , im out ppl ! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home