Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday was supposed to be the day im revising Chemistry .
as i predicted , something will just intrude & distract me from doing it .
i'm not sure what day today is .
early in the morning , mom brought me with my lil brat to the temple .
Sleeping Buddha it is . =)

i love this candid pic .
its like my lil brat is bragging bout something , showing off her skills might as well .
let me immitate the way she talks =P
amanda says " watever " with her hands action , gah . !

this is the pond where we can throw coins in according to the pot . =)
its something like your very own destiny =D
i just wont believe that by throwing coins in i'll just get whatever i wanna be .
my future is in my hands . =)
i'll change my destiny , my fate . all by myself not by throwing coins .
that's one of my beliefs .
is this a moose ? no ? hope it is .
i cant managed to capture the 180 degree pic of this sleeping buddha .
i dont have such advance handphone . gonna get one like real "soon"
whoa . ! im blogging . =D
it's a miracle if i'm studying chemistry for the last 4 days . hahaa .
two is better than one , my love <3

2 Comments:

Blogger Helmiyani said...

spm is oer? what's ur plan now dear? :)

December 8, 2009 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger ♥samantha♥ said...

shopping , highlight my hair , part time job , round penang island ngan member , christmas celebration , holiday to kl i think . nak visit cousins . & hunting for christmas gifts for my lil cousins .

December 8, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home