Sunday, December 13, 2009

i know i know , sharing is caring right ?
sometimes things beyond that cannot be share with uncivilised people .
which im not gonna mention here .
i shouldnt mention the name here , it'll ruin my holiday , perhaps ?
granny's birthday buffet is real soon .
& im truly glad that all of my cousins are coming back .
& they are so gonna explode my house . =)
what i dislike is that somebody is gonna make me sleep outside from my room .
somebody is gonna intrude my room and make it hers .
eventho she has been known as the outsider .
but she still thinks she's the boss for eveything .
this really make me feel enraged . ! *stomps feet *
its like she needs us to serve her , gives her the privileges .
fuhh . ! this is absurd , indeed . =(
well , so im gonna be kick out from my room .
& will be sleeping like somewhere else ? i have no idea where now .
whatever , all i need her to do is that not to simply touch anything in my room .
& soon , i'll get back my room like exactly where the things belong . pfft !
guess what people ? im working . !! =D
yeah , i dont wanna waste my holidays sitting at home & rot .
have to work in order to pamper myself .
& im missing my boy like darn freaking uber badly . =(
time flies , like for real .
check me out , Queens . =)
i'll be there , like for err , 3 months ? hahaa .
will be working with dad again , as mom doesnt want me to work elsewhere
im a one influencial girl . so , you know lahh ...
i need to be under protection , where i wont go like missing in action ..
here comes again , i'll be serving ppl .
spot me mopping the floor , one day , maybe ? =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home