Thursday, December 10, 2009

after SPM , i took three days to get this done .
okay , my room done . =)
after all the cleaning and fuzzy things .
i found lots of lost things , like money , handbag ....
decorated my room something like christmas celebration . hahaa . !
this is only the small part from my room .


Princess and The Frog * triple thumbs up *
its funny , emotional , sad and many more expressions . =P
went with sis yesterday somehow something happened .





dad brought us to the ferry . all the way to butterworth .



during night , dad , mum and me went chilling out at Old Town .

yes , i myself cant even believe it .

im chilling out with my parents . =D

had some grown up talk & dad's funky jokes .

we were laughing like mad cow .

been hanging around there for like two hours ? gosh .




never felt so nice before chilling out with parents .

whatever it is , somehow the feeling is just nice . =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home