Saturday, November 7, 2009

it's gonna be a day to remember . so classic yet so soothing .
buffet lunch is for sure . read the pic below , then you'll know why .
i guess its equivalent to farewell buffet lunch to the 5th formers ?
its kinda sad to think back .
im leaving high school , 5 years of memories .
always and forever bear in my mind . =)
i'll let the pictures below , do all the talking . =D




the yo-land-de . =)


me & mrs aymanul ? =.=

this is mr. bun bun , im gonna miss you . !


1st pic : nathaniel , me , nasrun , yolande
2nd pic : me , teik hui , yolande , kartini , sheng hui & ong .

well , eventho i got to be a librarian only in this year . 2009
but working with them , those in the pics really rock my life out . !
they bring laughter and beautitude . =)
well , i felt so bloated & sleepy after the buffet .
but i had lots of fun with them . before spm ?
im gonna miss my friends and school .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home