Saturday, September 26, 2009

went Queens with my man today . this is really cool . !
all the dejection & cursing thingy just blow off like in a blink ? =.=
watched Tsunami At Haeundae . i tell you , this movie made me cry like so many times ?
screwed me up infront of my bf ? grrrh .
its a two thumbs up movie . a must watch movie .
its the combination between romance & huge disaster .


thanks bf . for my all time fav ice cream , Hokey Pokey .
& not forgetting , IB Pure Caramel . my love <3>


went FaceShop to get my face products & i got this for free ?
seriously i look like an ahma using that make up bag .
the cloth is exactly like my grandma's sarung . =D
took this pic like in a hurry ?
cause we were lining up till our turn for caramel .


after Queens , cousin fetched & off to Jetty somewhere in downtown .
a bid farewell dinner for cousin Jocinda .
she's going back kl again . its not like she's not coming back .
but by next year she's going to aussie to further her studies . =(
im so gonna miss my cousin sister like helluva . !

this is Jocinda . =)

Jocinda's sister , Eunice . i know both of them are way taller than me .
im just shrinking day by day .


this pic is a lil special , cause mommy fit herself in it ...
everyone made my day today , especially him <3


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home