Wednesday, September 23, 2009

down , down & down .

this is real sad
it'll be once in a blue moon to be somewhere else with him
not in school of course
mom ruined it just because of some occasion
that occasion aint important for me
& im so not gonna think bout my date anymore
it'll make me feel even worst
or even gaga
guess its hard to even hang out with him once and for all
or mom have this preception in her mind ?
good girls go bad mission going on with me
heck yeah , im 17 . not 4 or 5 years old
& im with my bf . not some stranger
seriously , even an outing with my girls i have to like begged her for it ?
this is ridiculous , absurd indeed
im just gonna release every hasless i have now
Brian Yam thanks to him for every happiness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home