Thursday, September 24, 2009

family day

its a Thursday . dad's off-day . ! wee .
he brought us to downtown for the famous chicken rice in Chulia Street .
in the evening , went back to N-Park for a swim .
didnt really swim much cause the whole pool was invaded by a bunch of arabian .
noisy to the max . eardrums almost exploded like poof . !


dad's idea of bringing us to TGIF . =)



ordered 2 course meal . everything was huge . !
you know , its the US portion , so everything needs to be biggie .
love the clam chowder . the name chowder reminds me alot to a network cartoon .
super cute creature .
had fried mac & cheese . umm my verdict : so-so only la .
macaroni aint my fav tho .
but the appetizer filled my tummy like helluva .
i cant afford to feed my tummy another one more main course . =(
seriously its really bloated .
even dad feels bloated .
in the end , we have to pack some of the food back home for supper .
love the strawberry lemonade slush . slurrrppp .
i really cant finish up my sizzling chicken & cheese .
omg tonight , most of my food comes with "cheese"
i can feel sideways .

dragged mommy to Step & got myself this .
with the sign "mommy is paying for me & im incharged of choosing & trying it out only"
love my gladiator flat sandals .

its just so tempting to put my foot into it .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home