Tuesday, September 22, 2009

my love . =)

been real jinx today , but its not exactly 100% jinx . im happy and feeling contented , finally ... anne's birthday outing is on . =)
been real jinx because :
# 1 an old hag *uncle* bumped into me with his trolley but he scolded me instead ?
# 2 me & anne look like small kid , in short , no entry for Ugly Truth
# 3 we got followed by a gang of uncivilised malays eventho it was so public ? pfft .


yamuna , she's a full time vegetarian for whole freaking 10days .
count today in . =) we planned to have our lunch in manhattan
but in the end , we went secret recipe instead .



cam-whore much . =)


because we cant managed to catch up with the movie .
we pamper ourselves by trying out lots of apparels in Forever 21 .
agog to have the short length dress from there . *dreams all the way*

somehow , i discovered a filter editting pic called Vignetting . nice one . see the pic above ?
thats called vignetting .

blame my editting skills . =(
but still i enjoyed my day with my girls .

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home