Saturday, August 1, 2009

does age really matters ?

its been bugging me for long
does age really matters ??
i know i know , age is just a number
but those older one started to condemn . seriously its hurting me
is it wrong to love someone younger than you ?
if it is , please tell me where's my mistake , will ya ?
even my junior , one bladdy fool . been condemning us right infront of him ?
i mean that isnt fair for me and him .
oh no , i dont even treat him like a junior .
as for me the bladdy fool is worst than an animal .
plase anyone tell me does age really matters alot to all of you ?

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa เมลิสา said...

U know sam,age doesnt matter....so what ppl condemn?so what ppl mock u?so what???U love him & thats wad matters.People around u shud learn to respect each others choices and learn not to criticise.Ur life,ur in control.Let people have their say.Its never wrong to love someone younger than you.Love has no boundaries.FUCK what people say,seriously.I was in ur position once,i'm super glad i passed that stage.I myself get annoyed by people who condemn me..anyway sam,u have my 101% support.....(sorry for the F word...LOL)

August 2, 2009 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Cheryll said...

it doesn't matter. =)

August 2, 2009 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger Joey Ho said...

gosh. pls la sam. age is ntg la.
u happy with him ma can lor.
who cares wat tat ass says.
call ppl beat him up baru tau.
talk so much.
u happy can d la. be the sammy i once knew. the strong bitch. =)

August 2, 2009 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger ♥samantha♥ said...

melissa : thanks mae yin ! i'll be strong . omg . feel so addicted to him =D
cheryll : thanks girl =)
joey : shhh dont tell anyone whose that bladdy fool kay =P if not chop off your head . grrrhh !~

August 2, 2009 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger Lisa! said...

Personally I dont think age matters,
And Samantha, regardless what you choose to do, people will still talk. :)

So, let them be! Haha!

August 2, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home