Friday, July 31, 2009

USM Book Expo .

sorry for the friggin late post . this week was hell . ! were having the 2nd term test . this shows that why im posting it so late . =.= went to USM for this book expo . especially to the librarians only =) well, its only SMKBJ who set up the rule that only librarians are allowed to go . is it ? =P well , im not the first one to blog . ima alrd blog one week earlier . so im just gonna let the pictures do the talking , kay ?

syafiqa , ima , yo & me .

love the lightings . =)

me & ima .


me & yo .
there were this ICT sales on that day too . i felt so lucky as i actually went there . and i spot my addiction currently . will mention bout it in my next post . =) cheers .
p.s : you're the time of my life <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home