Friday, July 31, 2009

Generosity Day '09

last saturday , which i forgot when's the date tho . now i remember , after recounting it . it falls on the 25th July 09 . i was chosen to receive genorisity with the title of Red Crescent's President . i should proud of myself . but saddening , i actually salute wrongly during the day . right infront of the director of JPN . was friggin nervous and my legs turned feeble when i started marching towards him .


me & syed . he's one outgoing fella . =D
i think all of you know her . =)

ainie , me , khodi & yo . =P

syafiqa , ainie , me & yo .
the lunch wasnt a satisfaction . i shed to tears & sweat alot having my lunch . it was superb spicy even the muslims were complaining how spicy is it . =( didnt even finished it up . there were tonnes of leftover .



theSPILLS : love him with all my heart <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home