Wednesday, July 15, 2009

flashbacks . =D

Third Former . 3 cekal 2007

me ; sofia ; farha . after cooking class . we baled cookies on that special day =)


an outing after PMR with Yolande and Xue Ling =P

malam amal in SKMJ with ainie .


sisters . LostWorld . =D


Fourth Former . 4 Elit 2008 .



as time passed . all of us changed . =) those innocent and nerdy looks into something more matured . well , people do changed alot . it doesnt depend on the physical but mentally too . there's always ups and downs . no matter what we still have to go thru it . i cant believe that its gonna be my last year in high school . unless im going for form6 laaa . then off to college or overseas . who knows whats going on right ? wanna cherish every memories in my heart with my friends . especially with yolande and joey =D
both of them . how should i describe them ? okay , fun & nice ! i'll never regret having both of them as my close friends . somehow , now i dont feel like leaving school but with hope abolished SPM . pleaseee . ! =D






theSPILLS : i miss my man . <3

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Ho said...

finally. my turn 2 say yr mistakess.
it's baked not baled dear. wakakaka.

July 18, 2009 at 3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home