Friday, May 1, 2009

OXO cafelab. surprises =)

30th April 2009, a night to remember. =) i will never forget this day. filled with surprises. made my birthday as well.. family brought me to the newly open cafelab. OXO. near queens.


i want this spot. but too bad a couple reserved this spot alrd. =( still one bad thing bout this spot. was that whenever we sat down on the cosy couch. we started to sink down. LOL...

yes yes, daddy reserved this VIP room. just for me. =D aww. love you dad..

i got attracted to this curtain. been telling mom to make this as my bridal gown. =DD

sis's apple juice. some refreshment for me before i starts off with my main course..

nice balcony. like the view from the top. =)


chef's special : soup of the day.

sis's ala carte fish and chips. so little for me to filled up my tummy. hahaha. !

my main course. ! lovey dovey it. boneless chicken with teriyaki sauce. yumm yumm...

thanks abang fauzi for these desserts.. love their homemade cakes and biscuits..

we were actually sitting at the upstairs. after our dinner. all of us went down just to sang me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY song. dad ordered shirley temple. =) my fav drink.



thanks for the cake Chef Michael. =D and thanks alot to the singers out there. *eventho i dont really know who you are*

cute one =P thanks alot mommy & daddy for everything ! ~

all of you made my day. =) im happy living my life '








i miss you every second. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home