Thursday, April 30, 2009

17th birthday pressie

omg. i wanna say thanks to everyone for giving me surprises. especially my girls and classmates !~ seriously all of you made my 17th birthday. =) xoxo thanks to him too. went back home right after school. and daddy told me he bought me a puppy. as you know, i jaw dropped. cause i dont wanna carry the 3rd burden after having two dogs. hyperactive ones. they cause tons of trouble. dad carried out a big box. but i hear nothing. no barking at all..

dad was like ' open carefully dont let it jumped on you ' okayh. wth ! when i opened it. its this thing. the LAPTOP. my dream one. Compaq . but too bad its black in color. ish ish =D when i on the laptop. the screensaver appeared a happy birthday song. omg didnt know dad and mom actually did this thing for me. love them much <3..




stay in love with me <3

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW.. ur parents so damn nice eh.. bought for u laptop eh..hehex..anyways,appreciate it =D

May 1, 2009 at 1:09 AM  
Blogger ♥samantha♥ said...

okayh thanks =)

May 1, 2009 at 7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome =D

May 1, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home