Wednesday, December 17, 2008

cutest thing ever

early in the morning, yes i was still in my dreamland. someone woke me up. guess who ? its this lil baby jon. he lie down on my bed and started to blabber all by himself. dunno wad is he trying to tell also. he is only 4months old but look at his size ! he looks as if he's already 1year old. he loves to smile. he looks exactly like my other nephew, from German. da name is Lars. handsome as him. wif BIG eyes.

see, Whisky again ! omg. look at this messy dog. lazy to bring him for grooming. yet its expensive. i have 2 dogs so its like RM100++ ? gosh! i cant even see his eyes. LOL. hes blind now. nahh ! thinking of grooming it by myself. bloody shit, he looks really messy. like a recluse dog!


was taken when we put them out for a walk. already finished playing so its time to be in the airconditioned room. ! hahas.


cantWAIT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home