Monday, December 15, 2008

million thanks to mum

tonight, im happy ! mom cheered me up. by bringing me to buy shoes & also school shoes. wasnt in a happy mood cause terry found a job at "Coffee Island". my heart breaks. i feel that something bad is gonna happen. its just that i lost my trust towards him cause few days ago i passed by Coffee Island and I saw a bunch of waitresses or known as hot chicks ? ugh! i feel something is pulling me down. damn! forget bout this. hmm. well, theres another reason mommy wanna bring me out. wanna knw wad isit ? been bugging her the whole day that i need the colour catridge for my printer. uh-huh she brought me to to PC Depot. i saw notebook fair ! lalalass. off to Bata shop.

i just love it. they have this air space or something. where all of the smell can come out from the holes ? LOL. imma be a stinky girl in school. cause everytime i walk pass someone i'll smell like a dirty socks !

and this sandals. bronze colour match me & cheer me up too. been wearing in at home walking here and there. i know, im CRAZY!

trying to cheer me up and stop thinking of him. pfft! its getting in my head.



leavemeALONE.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home