Monday, December 8, 2008

today's my day

damn! i was too bored staying at home. i tell you, im rotting [halfway] this came up in my mind, baking cupcakes ! yeah yeah, walked to the nearest minimart near my house wif sis. bought the ingredients.

wad a failure ! i aint good in baking, huh ? theres various of colours. [dont wish you can eat it, terry]

the doh.

she says "this is mine, ALL mine! none of you can take it from me"

uh-huh, puhlease dont mind me. im just trying to get rid of my boredom.


**
***
****
*****
******
*******

to all readers, im here to annouce that my dear friend, Yolande is a grown up girl now & today. shes 16teen [at last] im here to wish her Happy Birthday no matter where isit : text or Blogspot.im still going to wish her anyway.
currently, shes in Langkawi celebrating her bday with someone, i think.



livetotheFULLEST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home