Sunday, December 14, 2008

movie addict

wad ive been doing this whole week ? sleeping all the time ? yes, you are right. but of course. i did my homework too. imma good girl too, kay. but got real stucked up wif form 5's accounts. when it comes to another chap. my life turn upside down. wanna see wad happen to my writing table ? i bet you'll not gonna like it. it turns out way too ugly. feel like refluxing. yuck! but i get over by triggers to watch movies. yes i know its illegal. buying pirated dvds. but wad can i do, get rid my itchy hands, thats so a NO! dont try to hamper me from putting my hands on those. went to Queensbay shop called Laser. guess not much ppl knew bout this shop selling pirated dvds ?

i bought 5 dvds. 1 dvd = RM6 buy 5 discount RM2. so Rm28 altogether.
from the left : the coffin, my best friend's girl, wild child, twilight & make it happen.
make it happen is a dancing movie. something like step up. but i think step up is much more better. i seriously like to recommend you this, Wild Child. omfg! you're gonna wish you had a life like hers. shes a diva.


"WILD CHILD" watch it & learn how to be like her. shes is wild but after all shes just a normal girl. hot chicks in this movie. but the only guy i spotted that can be rated as "cool" is
Freddie. the cool type. well, i enjoy my weekend watching movies wif mom & sis. laugh til drop. who cares. cheers readers.




missHIM.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home