Tuesday, November 11, 2008

textbooks.

its almost the end of 2008. walaaa! which means all the 4th formers this year will be 5th formers NEXT YEAR! darnnnn... the word... *thinking* whats the word again..hhmmmm... yeah i get it now. its SPM! say it out, spill it out, splash it out & just do it... been skipping sch 2days in a row. bah! imma smart ass, huh ? ngee. was friggin bored. that i remember the " i-hate-so-MUCH teacher " asked us to returned the SPBT textbooks wif no plastic covers ? wad da hell, if i knew i wudnt have waste my money on this stupid plastic cover. & no pencil marks or notes in textbooks. so had to erased everything !

just look at the pile of books that i need to erase. but phew! Amanda was skipping school too. so she lend me a hand & erased everything. she dont really erased it NICE-ly but very fast. vrrroooomm! just simply. dang! my oh my, my lovely, useful, soft eraser cost me RM2.30 has turned out to be very round & small. Just look at the eraser dusts ! everywhere in my room. but ive finished doing everything, I'd even tied it up nicely. okay okay... its not me the one who tied it. its Grandma. ngee.. let her get to be the one who did some good deed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home