Saturday, October 18, 2008

finals

sad. finals is like so SOON... i repeat SO SOON... which means is like next week starting Wednesday.. jesus christ ! its like 10days... been pushing myself to study.. REALLY hard... this time no longer using this phrase " Study Smart" cant actually used it now as teens nowadays LOVE last minute study... nowadays been studying Physics & History... yeah... History's my darling... History here I come!! heading to chapter 7... woots...
this is wad happens when boredom strikes a girl...


look at my colourful History reference book *thanks to yo for lending me her bro's bk to be photocopied*



*********************
yesterday, mom brought me to A One tutor centre.. just to registered my name for 2 sub as in Accounts & BM... walala... looking forward on the 2nd of Dec... wee ! cant wait to start my lesson...well, Yamuna & Anne will be there too.. at least i got some friends... if not i'll be a total RANGER to everyone there and a lonesome ones...
oh yeah ! Senny is gonna be there too... junior lahhh.... gonna give her a ride to tutor after i get my license LOL... shes waitin' XD
p/s : i love him now and forever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home