Friday, October 24, 2008

not an advanced post

LAst Sunday, we were supposed to attend my lil nephew's bday party, Dylan... hes alrdy 2years old now.. but before we went to McD Greenlane.. grdma wants to buy the altar for grdpa... so off to Modern Art.. its been very long tht we dint went there... XD our MAIN point is to find the most nicest altar for grdpa.. but ended up, i begged mommy to buy me new writing table as my motivation for next year.. wad a crap ?? LOL and yeah, mommy bought me the writing table... i spot it and its like luring me to buy it...

later on went up to 3rd floor... cushions department... omfg !! i love the pink sofa... yum yum XD and once again another motivation to go... mommy buy me 2 in 1 sofa... its a foldable sofa.. bed ~ hahass... all in my room... was so happy... its TIME to go McD... then off to McD... had loads of fun there.. not forgotten ate alot tho... spot the bday cake ? CJ7...

went to tuition later on... was so friggin excited as my writing table reached on tht day tho..

damn! i seriously doesnt knw how to fruce up this mess... need to like ransacked everywhere to get the right stuffs on the right place ! XD... poeple, just LOOK at the mess.. !!


my new writing table... nice ? XD
after cleaning and everything.. i watched Money No Enough 2.. well a so NOT updated ones... borrowed from Yo... XD see wad happened to me after the show... mann i seriously got the point now after watching the show...
swollen eyes ? wad da heck is Amanda doing at the back of me... guess she wants to be in da picha too... LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home