Monday, October 27, 2008

study study study.

final is like NOW. but wad am i doing here ? still the same thing : blogging & plurking.... tskk tskk tskk *smack heads* been studying lately... more to history & physics.. gah! things just never gonna be the same whenever we leave high school... like wad my coussie said. she regrets for not learning to study when she was in high school but yeah, now ? her working life sucks alot ! mann... if i dun work in future i got no $$ to live ? LOL... wad da heckkk... so yesterday & today's sub is PHYSICS... History was much more harder than Physics... ngee. mann im crapping ! dont mind me... XD


so when I was studying, I LOVE to shift from one place to another place... the starting checkpoint was in my room on my own writing table... aft an hour, off to parent's room and left my book infront of the comp... get ready to read.. but hell NO plurk distracts me from studying.. *sorry book!* and the last checkpoint.. my parent's room... ngee. where i took this picha... almost fallen asleep. LOL..







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home