Saturday, September 27, 2008

Holidays !

hols just started. went to sch as I wanna experienced the day b4 hols... in sch, as usual. get to talk and joke around wif my friends. gonna miss them like mad !! before sch ends, our discipline teacher made an announcement telling us to LEAVE sch right after the bell rang. never staybak or anything. haaas. weird tho. tot as hols i can actually study or do something ? but the bad thing is im working and gonna feel the pain at the same time. damn ! i dont wanna go to work ! grrrhh ~

in this weekend, i felt bored. feeling like launching an escapade as mom DONT allow me to go out wif B ? issshhh. *she keps begging mommy* ahh forget bout it. talking bout today, I got my Pieces grade5 and it cost me RM85.80 ????? *blank* was friggin bored after piano. got nothing to do till my nephews and coussins dropped by. LOL the house went noisy again. missing baby Jon. aww hes cute.


*************************************************

and now. im chatting wif this so called "Stanley Dear Dear" hahas. spot him ? cute bo ? he got "Japanese eyes" LOL. im not giving any compliment. *dont perasan aa stanley* and now im still chatting wif him. hes talking bout how fast he type... comparing wif me. tskkk tskk.



p/s : dont make me work !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home