Saturday, October 4, 2008

Jusco B'Worth & Working

Last Tuesday, dad brought us to B"Worth as theres a new mall there. called : Jusco too...hehss. the mall is only 2 floors. not as in Queens... it was nice.. some of the shops aint in Queens such as Cartoon Extra, Love Story, Black Canyon etc... went to Popular, mom bought me this book : Twilight !!

i love the cover depicts ! xD...

later on, sis doesnt want to eat but only PLAY! so only me and dad went to eat.... theres alot of restaurants... but a shop called Black Canyon is actually luring me to try as its a siam restaurant Just like Siam Express... but still i LOVE the food in Siam Express ! xD


the tomyam ! i dont really like the colour but its nice. xD

the salted fish is NOT worth and NICE at all !!!~




****************************************
i should be having my 1 week break wif something nice and fun, but the thing is im working ? LOL. helping my dad out... as he predicted that it'll be alot of people and super busy !!! its nice tho cause i get to spend my breaktime wif my dear & shop around !! ~ hehess....

spot me on my kurungs ? wore that during the 2nd day of Raya.... lalalass...





p/s : Ice Flower ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home